File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 579
- Sponsored By:
Allegany County Delegation
Creation of a State Debt - Allegany County - Allegany County Health
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of County Commissioners of
Allegany County for the construction of an addition to and
modification of the existing office building, located in Cumberland;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALLEGANY COUNTY
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: