File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Ways and Means Committee (By Request - Departmental
- Business and Economic Development)
Job Creation Tax Credit - Sunset
Extending the termination provisions for the job creation tax credit.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/6 at 11:00 a.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Ways & Means Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- INCOME TAX
- TAX CREDITS -see also- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 83A Department of Business and Economic Development
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 025064/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 21, 2003 at:
11:36 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2003: Third Reading Passed (140-0)