File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Moe, Frush, Gaines, Healey, and Menes
Vehicle Laws - For-Rent Vehicles - Rental Fee
Requiring a person who rents a motor vehicle to another to pay a $3
fee; requiring that person to file a return with the Comptroller;
requiring the Comptroller to forward the fees collected under the Act
to the Transportation Trust Fund; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- LEASES AND RENT
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- TRANSPORTATION -see also- AIRCRAFT; AIRPORTS; BOATS; etc
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: