File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1448/02 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Procedure - Compensation for Erroneous Conviction and
Imprisonment - Eligibility Requirements
Altering the eligibility requirements for a grant to individuals for
erroneous conviction, sentencing, and confinement to require a finding
by the Board of Public Works that the individual's conviction has been
shown conclusively in error; and providing that the Act applies to
convictions occurring before, on, or after the effective date.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- PRISONERS -see also- EX-OFFENDERS
- PUBLIC WORKS, BOARD OF
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: