File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Frush (By Request)
Criminal Law - Reckless Endangerment - Use of a Motor Vehicle
Establishing that a person may not recklessly create a substantial
risk of death or serious physical injury to another by driving a motor
vehicle through or into any part of a building or structure that is
not designed or intended to accommodate motor vehicles if the person
knows or has reason to know that the building or structure is
occupied; and establishing that a specified penalty applies to a crime
under the Act.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGGRESSIVE DRIVING
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: