File Code: Taxes - Recordation and Transfer
- Sponsored By:
Recordation Tax - Refinancing Instrument - Trusts
Including within the definition of "original mortgagor" for purposes
of an exemption under the recordation tax for refinancing instruments
the trustee of an inter vivos trust if the real property is used as a
principal residence of the settlor of the trust and the trustee or the
settlor of the trust originally assumed or incurred the debt secured
by the real property that is being refinanced; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (44-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Re-assigned Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT MANDATES
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 118878/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 19, 2002 at:
10:41 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2002: Third Reading Passed (44-0)