File Code: Taxes - Recordation and Transfer
- Sponsored By:
Recordation Tax - Agent of Original Mortgagor - Authority to File
Statement for Exemption
Altering an exemption under the recordation tax for a mortgage or deed
of trust securing the refinancing by the original mortgagor of real
property that is used as the principal residence by the original
mortgagor to provide that an affidavit required to qualify for the
exemption may be filed by an agent of the original mortgagor; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Re-assigned Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (44-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Re-assigned Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2002: Third Reading Passed (44-0)