File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 992
- Sponsored By:
Residential Leases - Termination - Accident or Serious Illness
Limiting the liability of a tenant who terminates a specified
residential lease due to an accident or serious illness of the tenant
or a member of the tenant's family residing at the property; requiring
a tenant to provide a notice of termination within a specified time;
and requiring a tenant to surrender possession of the property to the
landlord within a specified time.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: