File Code: Commercial Law - Credit Regulation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1264
- Sponsored By:
Credit Regulation - Short-Term Small Consumer Loan Study Commission
Creating a Short-Term Small Consumer Loan Study Commission; providing
for the membership and co-chairmen of and staff for the Study
Commission; requiring the Study Commission to perform specified
duties, including reporting to the General Assembly on or before
December 1, 2003; and providing for the termination of the Act.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-1)
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- LOANS -see also- MORTGAGES
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 767873/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 20, 2002 at:
12:20 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2002: Third Reading Passed (45-1)