File Code: Financial Institutions
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 830
- Sponsored By:
Banking Institutions - Truncated Accounts
Repealing specified provisions of law requiring banking institutions
offering truncated checking accounts to also offer customers a
specified checking account plan and to provide specified information
to a customer opening a truncated checking account; clarifying that a
request by a customer with a truncated account for return of a check
must be in writing; altering the number of checks that a banking
institution must return to a customer with a truncated account under
specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BANKS AND TRUST COMPANIES
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS -see also- BANKS; CREDIT UNIONS; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Financial Institutions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: