File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Standing or Parking Near Crosswalks - Baltimore City
Authorizing Baltimore City to regulate the distance from a crosswalk
at an intersection in Baltimore City within which a person may stand
or park a vehicle; allowing Baltimore City to post official signs at
appropriate visible locations where the area within which a person is
prohibited from standing or parking a vehicle varies from the existing
provision of prohibiting standing or parking a vehicle within 20 feet
of a crosswalk at an intersection; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: