File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Uninsured Motorist Insurers - Settlement Offers - Consent or Refusal
to Consent to Acceptance
Clarifying the method by which an uninsured motorist insurer must send
written consent to acceptance, or refusal to consent to acceptance, of
a settlement offer to specified injured persons.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
- MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE -see also- MD AUTO INSURANCE FUND
- POSTAL SERVICE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: