File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 344
- Sponsored By:
Kent County - Alcoholic Beverages Inspector - Tobacco Enforcement
Granting to an alcoholic beverages inspector for Kent County the power
to enforce specified laws relating to unlawfully selling,
distributing, purchasing, or possessing tobacco products.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (43-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES - BY SUBDIVISION
- CIGARETTES -see also- SMOKING
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- KENT COUNTY
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Criminal Law (Proposed - Text available when HB 11 passed)
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 21, 2002: Third Reading Passed (43-0)