File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - Public
Safety and Correctional Services)
Convictions for Crimes Against Children, Sexually Violent Offenses, or
Other Sexual Offenses - Term of Registration
Establishing specified conditions for the termination of registration
in a program for the registration of specified sex offenders and other
offenders; and altering the term of registration for specified sex
offenders and other offenders.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- REGISTRATION -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: