File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Making a Terroristic Threat
Prohibiting a person, with an intent to intimidate or coerce a
civilian population or, through specified means, to influence the
policy or affect the conduct of a unit of government, from threatening
to commit a felony or crime of violence that causes a reasonable
expectation or fear of the imminent commission of the felony or crime
of violence; providing that it is not a defense to a specified charge
that a defendant did not have the intent or ability to commit the
felony or crime of violence; making the Act an emergency measure; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- VIOLENCE -see also- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE; HARASSMENT
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law (Proposed - Text available when HB 11 passed)
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: