File Code: Vehicle Laws - Equipment and Inspections
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Emissions Inspections - Late Fees
Prohibiting the Motor Vehicle Administration and the Secretary of the
Environment from adopting a regulation establishing a vehicle
emissions inspection late fee that exceeds $7.50 for the first month;
and providing for the termination of the Act.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (42-0)
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ENVIRONMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- POLLUTION -see also- SEDIMENT CONTROL
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 648372/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 27, 2002 at:
10:49 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 1, 2002: Third Reading Passed (42-0)