File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Delegate W. Baker
Retirement and Pensions - Reemployment of Retirees
Exempting from an offset of a retirement allowance retirees of the
Employees' Retirement System, Employees' Pension System, Teachers'
Retirement System, or Teachers' Pension System who retired with 16
years of service credit and are reemployed by a participating employer
of the State.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/21 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 4/4 at 8:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 2002: Third Reading Passed (139-0)