File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Property and Casualty Insurers - Premium Tax Credit for Guaranty
Allowing a credit against the insurance premium tax for assessments
paid by a member insurer to the Property and Casualty Insurance
Guaranty Corporation, to the extent the assessment paid for an account
exceeds 0.5% of the member insurer's net direct written premiums for
the preceding calendar year on the kinds of insurance covered by the
account; repealing a provision requiring that rates and premiums
include amounts to recoup assessments paid to the Corporation; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INS; MAIF; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- TAX CREDITS -see also- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: