File Code: Horse Racing
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Ways and Means Committee (Departmental - Labor,
Licensing and Regulation)
Harness Racing - Takeout - Purses and Maryland Standardbred Race Fund
Authorizing specified representatives of the harness racing industry
to allocate specified takeout moneys for purses and the Maryland
Standardbred Race Fund in accordance with a specified agreement,
notwithstanding other specified provisions; specifying that the Act
does not alter other specified provisions; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- First Reading Finance & Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (45-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Ways & Means Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 327971/1 (PDF) Offered on: April 8, 2002 at:
10:48 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 22, 2002: Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- April 6, 2002: Third Reading Passed (45-0)