File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 263
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Burns and Vallario
Drunk and Drugged Driving - Death or Life Threatening Injury -
Requiring a police officer to direct a person to submit to specified
tests if the person is involved in a motor vehicle accident that
results in the death of, or a life threatening injury to, another
person and the police officer has reasonable grounds to believe the
person has been driving or attempting to drive in violation of
specified alcohol- or drug-related driving offenses; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Emmett C. Burns, Jr., District 10
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: