File Code: Commercial Law - Consumer Protection
- Sponsored By:
Commercial Law - Creditors and Debt Collectors - Reporting
Requiring specified creditors and specified debt collectors to provide
to a consumer reporting agency specified balance information within a
specified time; requiring specified creditors and specified debt
collectors to report to a consumer reporting agency the transfer of a
specified account within a specified time; etc.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/5 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
- DEBT COLLECTION -see also- ATTACHMENTS AND GARNISHMENTS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: