File Code: Commercial Law - Consumer Protection
- Sponsored By:
Commercial Law - Consumer Reports - Information Accuracy
Requiring a consumer reporting agency to identify the sources of
specified information; requiring a consumer reporting agency to update
specified information annually; and requiring a court that issues a
specified judgment to order a specified person to file a notice of
satisfaction within a specified time frame.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/5 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Commercial Law
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: