File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bartlett, Shank, Dypski, Fulton, DeCarlo, Hecht,
Cryor, Nathan-Pulliam, and Glassman
Vehicle Laws - Accidents Involving Death or Bodily Injury - Duty to
Altering the law concerning the duty of a driver of a vehicle involved
in an accident resulting in bodily injury or death from stopping as
close as possible to the scene of the accident to requiring the driver
to stop within view of the accident.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Re-assigned Judiciary
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 3
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Delegate Diane DeCarlo, District 6
- Delegate Cornell N. Dypski, District 46
- Delegate Tony E. Fulton, District 40
- Delegate Barry Glassman, District 35A
- Delegate C. Sue Hecht, District 3
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: