File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Environmental Matters Committee (Departmental -
Natural Resources - Tree Experts
Expanding the scope of the requirement to be licensed as a tree expert
to include those in the business of tree removal; specifying who may
act as a tree expert without a license; increasing the license fees
and application fees; requiring continuing education and workers'
compensation insurance for licensees; clarifying the kinds of
disciplinary action the Department of Natural Resources may take
against licensees; and providing for reexamination of those who fail
part of a licensing examination.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Environmental Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INS; MAIF; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- NATURAL RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: