File Code: Juvenile Law
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 606
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Montague, Vallario, and Doory
Juvenile Causes - Children Other than CINAs and Adults - Judges'
Assignments and Qualifications
Altering the qualifications of judges assigned to hear specified
juvenile cases; and requiring specified judges to have specified
training and knowledge of specified available resources and services
in the juvenile justice system.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Kenneth C. Montague, Jr., District 43
- Delegate Ann Marie Doory, District 43
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: