File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - Human Resources)
State Finance and Procurement - Exemption - Purchase of Foster Care
Altering the definition of "procurement contract" to exclude contracts
for the purchase of residential and treatment foster care.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTRACTS -see also- LAND INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS; PROCUREMENT
- FOSTER CARE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 14, 2002: Third Reading Passed (134-0)