File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Ways and Means Committee (Departmental - Business and
Business and Economic Development - Job Creation Tax Credit
Modifying the definition of a priority funding area for the purpose of
applying the Job Creation Tax Credit; and providing for the taxable
years to which the modified definition shall apply.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (133-4)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Ways & Means Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- TAX CREDITS -see also- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 83A Department of Business and Economic Development
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2002: Third Reading Passed (133-4)