File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - Elections, State Board of)
Elections - Protection of Data
Making it a misdemeanor with a fine not exceeding $5,000 to sell,
distribute, or use or allow the sale, distribution, or use for profit
of a voter registration list.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- REGISTRATION -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- VOTING -see also- BALLOTS; ELECTIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 33 Election Code
- Election Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time