File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - Resident Noncitizens - Educational Opportunity
Establishing specified eligibility criteria for specified individuals
who are citizens of a country other than the United States to qualify
as residents of Maryland, under specified circumstances, for purposes
of specified tuition charges at public institutions of higher
education in the State.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: