File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - Mandatory Supervision - Credit for Time on Release
Prohibiting an inmate from receiving credit for time between release
on mandatory supervision and revocation of mandatory supervision if
the inmate was serving a sentence for a violent crime when mandatory
supervision was revoked and the mandatory supervision was revoked due
to a finding that the inmate was convicted of a violent crime while on
mandatory supervision; providing for the prospective application of
the Act; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- PRISONERS -see also- EX-OFFENDERS
- SENTENCES -see also- DEATH PENALTY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Correctional Services
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: