File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 204
- Sponsored By:
The Speaker (Governor's Salary Commission)
Retirement and Pensions - Service Retirement Benefits - Governor
Altering the calculation that is used to determine a service
retirement allowance for specified Governors; and making the Act
contingent on the failure of another Act.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/5 at 12:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/19 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Speaker of the House of Delegates
- Governor's Salary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: