File Code: Municipal Corporations
- Sponsored By:
Landlord and Tenant Law - Retaliatory Evictions - Municipal
Authorizing a municipal corporation to elect to be governed by a
county ordinance with respect to retaliatory evictions under specified
circumstances; providing that if a municipal corporation elects to be
governed by a specified county ordinance, that ordinance superesedes
State law with respect to the municipal corporation; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LAWS AND ORDINANCES -see also- PUB LOCAL LAWS; UNIFORM LAWS.
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 683193/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 26, 2002 at:
10:19 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 28, 2002: Third Reading Passed (133-0)