File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee and Delegate Grosfeld
Criminal Law - Death Sentence Proceedings - Evidence
Clarifying that a defendant may rebut specified evidence during a
death penalty sentencing proceeding.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-2)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Delegate Sharon M. Grosfeld, District 18
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEATH PENALTY
- SENTENCES -see also- DEATH PENALTY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law (Proposed - Text available when HB 11 passed)
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 15, 2002: Third Reading Passed (135-2)