File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Family Law - Domestic Violence - Penalty
Increasing to a fine of $10,000 and imprisonment of 5 years the
maximum penalty for failing to comply with specified relief granted in
an ex parte order or protective order; and repealing the penalty for a
first offense and for a second or subsequent offense.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE -see also- CHILD ABUSE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: