CHAPTER NUMBER: 206
File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1382/01 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (Departmental - Public Safety and
Criminal Justice Information Advisory Board - Membership
Adding four members to the Criminal Justice Information Advisory
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/23 at 12:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 206
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 142719/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 5, 2002 at:
10:47 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 7, 2002: Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- March 31, 2002: Third Reading Passed (47-0)