File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental -
Motor Vehicle Administration - Identification Cards
Authorizing the Motor Vehicle Administration to issue permanent
identification cards to specified individuals who are not required to
pay a fee for the issuance of an identification card.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BLIND PERSONS
- DISABILITIES -see also- BLIND; DEAF; DEVELOPMENTAL
- ELDERLY PERSONS
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 22, 2002: Third Reading Passed (45-0)