File Code: Commercial Law - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental -
Abandoned Property - Notification to Owners
Repealing the requirement that the Comptroller publish in a specified
newspaper specified information regarding abandoned property; and
requiring the Comptroller to conduct specified activities to locate
persons appearing to be owners of abandoned property.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/16 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ABANDONED PROPERTY
- NEWS MEDIA
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: