File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Budget and Taxation Committee (Departmental -
Income Tax - Electing Small Business Trust
Altering the definition of "federal adjusted gross income" under the
income tax as it relates to a fiduciary to include specified income of
specified trusts; and applying the Act to tax years after 2001.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 1/16 at 4:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Budget & Tax. Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- INCOME TAX
- SMALL BUSINESS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 31, 2002: Third Reading Passed (47-0)