File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Annual Back-to-School Tax-Free Week
Designating the week that begins on the second Friday in August and
ends on the following Thursday in August each year to be a tax-free
week for back-to-school shopping in Maryland; altering the sales and
use tax exemption to include specified school supplies; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 1/16 at 4:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- SALES AND USE TAX
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: