CHAPTER NUMBER: 351
File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee and Delegate Grosfeld
False Statements - Destructive Devices - Restitution
Clarifying the scope of restitution available to State, county,
municipal, and bicounty governmental units for responding to a
representation of a destructive device that is manufactured,
possessed, transported, or placed with intent to terrorize, frighten,
intimidate, threaten, or harass.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 351
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Delegate Sharon M. Grosfeld, District 18
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- EXPLOSIVES -see also- FIREWORKS
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- VIOLENCE -see also- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE; HARASSMENT
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law (Proposed - Text available when HB 11 passed)
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 242115/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 12, 2002 at:
10:47 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 15, 2002: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- March 31, 2002: Third Reading Passed (47-0)