File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 870/00 - SRU
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Signalization
Defining the term "turn" to include specified vehicle movements;
requiring a person turning a vehicle to give an appropriate signal;
and altering a provision of law to establish that an objective
standard applies to a determination of when it is safe for a vehicle
to move from one lane to another.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: