File Code: State Government - General Assembly
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 905/00 - SRU
- Sponsored By:
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of Maryland prohibiting the
General Assembly from passing any legislation that may or must be
applied or take effect retroactively to a date prior to the date of
the signing of the legislation by the Governor; providing an
exception; and submitting the amendment to the qualified voters of the
State of Maryland for their adoption or rejection in November 2002.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BILLS (LEGISLATIVE) -see also- CORRECTIVE LEG; CURATIVE LEG.
- CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - III Legislative Department
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: