File Code: Horse Racing
- Sponsored By:
Horse Racing - Purse Fund Enhancement
Extending until June 30, 2002, provisions of law enacted in the Racing
Act of 2000 that require specified lottery revenues to be distributed
to a special fund to increase purses at harness and thoroughbred
tracks in the State; altering a specified threshold amount used to
determine when the lottery revenues are to be distributed to the
special fund; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance & Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Floor Amendment (Senator Bromwell) Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (41-6)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 353420/2 (PDF) Offered on: March 15, 2001 at:
10:54 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Number: 807977/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 15, 2001 at:
10:39 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2001: Third Reading Passed (41-6)