File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 737
- Sponsored By:
Manslaughter and Life-Threatening Injury
Revising the laws related to manslaughter and life-threatening injury;
establishing the crimes of manslaughter in the first, second, and
third degrees, with penalties for each; establishing the crimes of
life-threatening injury in the first and second degrees, with
penalties for each; providing a charging document for the crimes of
manslaughter and life-threatening injury under the Act; providing for
the application of specified presumptions and evidentiary rules for
crimes under the Act; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CLERKS OF COURT
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- NEGLIGENCE -see also- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: