File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 974
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Allegany County - Court House Annex
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of County Commissioners of
Allegany County for the planning, design, repair, renovation,
reconstruction, and capital equipping of the jail adjacent to the
Court House in Cumberland, for use as an annex to the Court House;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALLEGANY COUNTY
- CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS -see also- PATUXENT INSTITUTION
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: