File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 266
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Fire, Rescue, or Emergency
Providing an income tax subtraction modification for income received
by an individual for active service outside the State with a fire,
rescue, or emergency medical services entity, as defined; and
providing for the application of the Act.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- INCOME TAX
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- RESCUE SQUADS -see also- AMBULANCES; EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERV.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: