File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Nuisance Control - Authority to Investigate and File a Complaint -
Penalties for Violations
Authorizing local health officers to file a complaint for nuisance
abatement under specified circumstances; defining the term "nuisance";
requiring a notice for abatement of a nuisance; specifying the terms
of a notice for abatement of a nuisance; authorizing the Secretary of
Health and Mental Hygiene, a local health officer, or their
representative to summarily abate a nuisance under specified
circumstances; specifying provisions that may be included in a request
for a court order; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE, DEPARTMENT OF
- NUISANCES -see also- NOISE; WEEDS
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: