File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 792
- Sponsored By:
Senators Mooney and Ferguson
Creation of a State Debt - Frederick County - House Hospice
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Hospice of
Frederick County, Inc. for the planning, design, construction, and
capital equipping of House Hospice, located at 7300 Kimmel Road in Mt.
Airy; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Timothy R. Ferguson, District 4
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FREDERICK COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: