File Code: Horse Racing
- Sponsored By:
Racing - Special Fund - Health and Welfare Trust of the Jockeys'
Requiring that $250,000 that is distributed to a special horse racing
fund be contributed to the Health and Welfare Trust of the Jockeys'
Guild, Inc.; and requiring that the revenue contributed to the Trust
be allocated for health, disability, and retirement benefits.
- First Reading Finance & Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISABILITIES -see also- BLIND; DEAF; DEVELOPMENTAL
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 27, 2001: Third Reading Passed (45-0)