File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 243/00 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1280
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Duty to Yield Right-of-Way to Buses and School
Requiring the driver of a motor vehicle other than an emergency
vehicle, a bus, or a school vehicle to yield the right-of-way to a bus
or school vehicle if the driver of the bus or school vehicle signals
an intention to change lanes or merge into traffic from a stopped,
standing, or parked position.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUSES -see also- SCHOOL BUSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SCHOOL BUSES
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: